22578VIC & 22556VIC
22556VIC – Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace & 22578VIC – Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
The ultimate purpose of this training is to ensure that you have the skills and knowledge required to respond appropriately and effectively to an emergency Asthma and Anaphylaxis situation.
Satisfactory completion of this course will entitle you to a Statement of Attainment for 22556VIC – Course in the Management of Asthma Risks & Emergencies in the Workplace and 22578VIC – Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
Topics covered include:
The training will assist learners to:
- Develop Risk Minimisation and management strategies for an Asthma Emergency
- Assess Emergency Asthma situations
- Provide the appropriate First Aid treatment for an Asthma Attack
- Communicate details of emergency Asthma incidents
- Evaluate responses to Asthma emergencies
- Responding to an Anaphylactic situation
- Provide appropriate First Aid Treatment for an Anaphylactic reaction
- Communicate details of the incident
- Evaluate the First Aid response to an Anaphylactic reaction
For more information on what’s covered in this workshop please refer to:
What to wear on the day:
Comfortable casual clothing.
Delivery and Assessment
This course is a very practical program that involves a 30-45 min face-to-face workshop and completion of a self-paced online theory training, which takes approximately 1.5 -2 hours.